- A completed SUM General Application (Undergraduate application) (Solicitud De Estudios Universitarios en Espanol)
- Pastor Reference Form (download) (electronic submission)
- General Reference Form (download) (electronic submission)
- Official School Records (download)
- Freshman – If you have never attended college, submit your Official High School Transcripts or proof of GED
- Transfer – If you have attended college, submit both your Official High School Transcript or GED and your previous college’s Official College Transcript from Accredited Institution
- Essay (email to email@example.com, please attach as a separate document and include your name and desired cohort at the top.)
The essay should be a 1-page typed, 12-point, and double spaced testimony answering three questions:
a) How did I become a Christian?
b) How am I currently serving in my home church?
c) And upon graduating from SUM, where do I feel the Lord is leading me?
- One time non-refundable Application Fee of $20 (to pay by card click Paypal button below, or mail a check to SUM)
- Admissions Interview
Pay Application Fee here
Upon being admitted to attend SUM Bible College and Theological Seminary, an admissions letter sent via e-mail will include list of additional steps to take. The admitted applicant will also be required to sign their Enrollment Agreement.
If SUM is not able to accept an applicant’s request for admission, the College will advise the applicant of the steps recommended to be taken in order to be considered for a future semester.
Our goal is to send written notification of our admission decision within two weeks of the file being completed. Applicants are welcome to contact the Admissions Office to inquire about the status of their application.
Important Dates (2019-20)
Student applicants can expect these significant dates:
|Application Deadline||Jul 14, 2019||Nov 4, 2019||Mar 2, 2020|
|Classes Begin||Aug 26, 2019||Dec 2, 2019||Mar 30, 2020|
|Add / Drop Deadline||Sep 1, 2019||Dec 8, 2019||Apr 5, 2020|
|Withdrawal Deadline||Oct 18, 2019||Feb 7, 2020||May 22, 2020|
|Classes End||Nov 8, 2019||Mar 13, 2020||June 12, 2020|
Estimated chance of acceptance based on Student Applicant’s GPA
|GPA||Estimated chance of acceptance|
|3.76 to 4.0||Good|
|3.26 to 3.75||Good|
|3.0 to 3.25||Average|
|2.5 to 2.99||Average|
|Below 2.5||Poor / Provisional Acceptance|